- I would shout insults at her more than once a day.
- I would pull her hair and ocassionally bang her head against a wall to make her stop thinking so many stupid things.
- I would interfere with her work until she’s completely unable to do it. Then I’d make jokes about her incompetence.
- Every now and then, I would keep her in a locked space without even allowing her to shower.
- Everytime something goes wrong in her life, I would nag her with comments about her worthlessness, all day, all week until something else distracts me.
- I would blame her of absolutely everything that goes wrong.
- I would tell her she doesn’t deserve to have any friends because she annoys them to death.
- I would take away her hope.
- I would tell her that her existance is pointless.
- Even more, I would constantly threaten to kill her.
I kind of like her, and sometimes I’m good with her, but after all of this,
why is she still hanging out with me?
Being hard on yourself sometimes can have benefits, if you’re talking about things like discipline and self control, but this is crazy, it’s completely counterproductive.