Phew. Need to balance the latest intensity. Here’s something fun and easy, thanks to Sulz.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
1000 BC (March)
2. What book are you reading?
3. Favorite board game?
Not a fan of board games really! Though the very few times I’ve been forced to play I’ve enjoyed them.
4. Favorite magazine?
I don’t have one.
5. Favorite smells?
Hmmm the world of smells is something really abstract for me. As I’ve mentioned a few times, my nose is useless.
6. Favorite sounds?
Depends on time and mood… I love waking up late when it’s already daytime and hearing birds and early morning radio from neighboors. I know I love many sounds but to be honest I’m lazy to search in my brain for them.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
The time I felt I was going to die… but more, the times I’ve truly wanted to die. The moment itself is not that traumatic as much as remembering it a while after and realized how messed up it was.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
9. Favorite fast food place?
All of them.
10. Future child’s name?
Not that I plan having a child ever… but I can’t even name my dog. My first blog ever was called “I suck at naming things”.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Use it to make more money so I don’t have to work in things I hate. Then I’d use that money to travel everywhere and read for pleasure.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I wish but they’re too small and too fluffy and give me allergies if kept too close for too long. Pillows are better. I tend to sleep sideways hugging a pillow.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Loooove them. The other night there was a horrible electric storm, with thunders all over… I enjoyed them and it lured me asleep, until a really HUGE thunder fell, it made me stand up wide eyed and made my puppy cry. Turns out it wasn’t a thunder but a bomb somebody placed in the electric plant in the city and now we’re facing power restrictions…
Anyway Storms are great. Bombs are not.
14. Favorite drink?
Coke! yum… ah… I wish I had some now.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
No f*kin idea at the moment, but it surely would be something interesting… not right now, right now all I want to do is: nothing.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don’t eat much brocoli…
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
o.O Although I am currenly craving red/reddish blonde.
All thanks to this witch:
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Neiva, Neiva… and hmmm… Neiva.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Hates to watch sports… except the Soccer World Cup.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
21. What’s under your bed?
IF I only knew that…
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning person. A few hours awake, and I feel like sleeping again.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I suppose you’re talking about eggs?
I like them scrambled with lots of things… omelet. Sunny side up is nice too.
25. Favorite place to relax?
1. On water… or a sunny field, with lots of animals around. Like a little farm maybe? with a river?
2. Watching a movie while eating junk.
3. On my bed, reading.
26. Favorite pie?
Although I don’t think I have tried a pie as such.
I found one that is so strange… turns out it’s from a place I like… I swear it was a coincidence. I was looking for pies and this one got my attention. o.O
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate
TAYLOR: Well, hello there. Lorelai, Rory, what can I get for you?
LORELAI: Oh, well, gosh, look at all the choices, really hard to pick. I think I’ll try a scoop of butter brickle crunch. Rory?
RORY: I’ll try the chocolate chocolate chocolate.
TAYLOR: Coming right up.
(A bit later…)
RORY: Oh, my God, this is incredible. It’s called chocolate chocolate chocolate, but it’s seriously chocolate chocolate chocolaty.