Loved this quiz-bulleting from myspace because it was so fun to answer! So I’m going to keep it.
Psychoanalyze Yourself. Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means. (No cheating!)
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. who is with you?
Someone with no face. A guy.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
Some sort of miniature yellow elephant. (*shrugs* it said first thing that comes to mind)
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I pet it.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
When it says house deep in the woods I can not think of anything else but hansel and gretel’s candy house. Covered with chocolate and a giant cherry on top. (again, not the ideal house for me, just the first thought in my mind)
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Nope. It has lots of candy cane, maybe they used them as a fence someday but someone started eating them so now there are only a few.
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
There are some apples, the table has no tablescloth. Around there are no chairs… weird.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
I accidentally kick it and it breaks.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
A small crystalline lake.
10. How will you cross the water?
I take a swim.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
Oh i love my guy with no face… <_<
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life. Dude! it was a miniature elephant! Hahahah, elephants are huge, and this one was a miniature elephant… Hahhaha what does that mean…
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
I pet my problems… wtf.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
My ambition tastes like candy. yum.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
Candy cane semi-fence, very open, whoever needs to come can just eat another candy cane. Yay! …Although in real life my fence is more like high and made of iron.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Apples! I can’t eat apples because my braces break, so that’s sort of no food for me. But I’m not unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
HAHAHAH Oh… porcelain, porcelain.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
Literally a relationship breaker? Hahahah. Good one.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
It definitely had the word “small” in it….
… HA. <_<
10. The way you cross the water is representitive to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
A swimmer swimming through a small crystalline lake…
wow, I hope so.
Miniature elephant says buh bye.